It is that time of year again!
Join us in celebrating our annual Juneteenth Festival! This community celebration has been happening for many years and we are looking forward to continuing the tradition with a dynamic weekend full of cultural and celebratory activities for all to enjoy! This year, Juneteenth will be a weekend long event, themed “Stay Woke”.
Here’s the Weekend Schedule (use links for more details)
FRIDAY, June 16:
- Juneteenth Block Party 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Harlem Nights Dance Party (ages 25+) @ The Elks 10pm
SATURDAY, June 17th:
- Real Talk Teach-In: Workshop & Lunch: 10:30am-3pm
Website Kick-Off/Storytelling/Community & Building Tour
- Crooklyn: Outdoor Screening: 8:30-10:30pm
- Black Out Party (ages 18+): 10:30pm-2am
SUNDAY, June 18th:
- Honoring Fathers: A Tribute to Bishop Cecil A. Malone 2-4pm